miercuri, 21 martie 2012

Oral examination subjects--solved variants

4. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Living in a small town is beautiful, everybody knows everybody, you breathe fresh air, and also you live in a safer environment.
But I would never change my beautiful town with a small town. Why do I love my town, Brasov, so much?
Because whenever I want to go to a disco, I have several places to choose from. I never get bored because every time I can choose a different place and make new friendships with people I haven’t met before. And this is great. I even meet tourists that come into my city because they love the history and the landscapes.
My friends and I go skating and skiing in the winter and have a lot of fun and in the summer we ride our bikes and walk in the park. 
Another reason I love my town is that I have many places where I can go shopping. Lately, several malls were built in the city with movie theatres where I can go with my friends and have a great time watching the latest movies sitting in comfortable chairs and eating popcorn.
 My city is also a beautiful old fortress that was once surrounded by defence walls and towers that protected it against the enemies. In smaller cities you cannot find so many beautiful buildings, monuments and that much history as you can find in a big city like mine. There are so many history lessons I can learn just by living in this beautiful city that has grown so much lately.
In our city we have the opera, theatre and also we have a well know music festival called the Golden Stag that is organized every summer. Another thing that I like is that also in the summer there are organised a lot of concerts in the Council Square, which is a beautiful square in the old part of the city. There are also famous singers and bands that come and sing in our city. This is great because I don’t have to travel in other cities to see my favourite bands or find entertainment.
These are just some of the reasons I like living in a big city, the city I grew up in. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.